Permanent Make Up can be so beneficial for lip irregularities. We can address:
- Colour: Permanent Make up can brighten the colour of your lips and look natural. Colours can range from the softest pink to coral to a soft red. If your lips have uneven tones, we blend colour to balance your natural lip colour.
- If you need a defined Cupid’s bow this can be done by outlining and balancing this area of the lip.
- Lips that appear “droopy” the bottom lip line can be slightly raised up and out at the corners to give your lips a lift.
- Lips that appear too small can be slightly exaggerated by a lip line and then filling in with colour.
- Lips that appear too large, the pigment can be implanted inside the natural lip line making the lips appear smaller.
- If lips are flat a lighter shade of pigment in the Cupid’s bow this gives an illusion to a fuller lip.
- An Asymmetrical lip line can be made symmetrical with an even outline of the lips, this nicely restores a natural lip line.